Pistachio Mixed Herb Pesto
Prep: 20 min
approximately 1 cup
- 1/2 to 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 cups packed flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3/4 cup roasted pistachios
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
Into a blender with the motor running, add the garlic and pulse until finely chopped. Add all of the herbs, cheese, pistachios, salt, and pepper to the blender, and blend until finely chopped. With the blender running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until the mixture becomes creamy and emulsified.
Serve over pasta or use as topping for bruschetta.
Recipe Source: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/pistachio-mixed-herb-pesto-recipe.html